Lingua Inglese Livello Avanzato
English Language Advanced Level Antonella Pascali
Knowledge of the English language at Level B2 of the CEFR.
1) Grammar: main English grammar structures with a focus to the gaps highlighted by the placement test.
2) Vocabulary: specific language of the business economics field through the analysis of real texts.
3) General Programme: Europass and cover letter, job interview, telephone conversation, work organization and responsibilities, company departments and job titles, customer service, products and packaging, international trade, the marketing, the Marche Region: internal market, industry, entreprenuership and SMEs, etc.
Development of the examination
LEARNING EVALUATION METHODS
The final evaluation is assessed through a written proof and a brief conversation. The written proof consists of grammar exercises, multiple choice and true/false questions regarding the specialized vocabulary and open questions about the topics of the general programme. The written test will be followed by a brief conversation in English.
LEARNING EVALUATION CRITERIA
In the written examination, students must demonstrate the knowledge of the English grammar structures, the specialized vocabulary of their field of study and the contents of the programme carried out in class. In the oral proof, they must be able to communicate in English fluently.
LEARNING MEASUREMENT CRITERIA
Exam assessment: grammar correctness, knowledge of the specialized vocabulary and of the topics of bussiness economy as well as the student's speaking skill.
FINAL MARK ALLOCATION CRITERIA
The minimum passing mark of eighteen is given to students who show a sufficient grammar and vocabulary preparation and a minimal knowledge of the programme carried out in class. The highest mark of thirty with honors, is awarded to students who show complete mastery of the English language, both written and oral, at the B2 level and a thorough knowledge of the topics of the general programme.
1) Allison J., Townsend J., Emmerson P. - The Business 2.0 B2 Student's Book (2013) - Macmillan Education
2) Murphy R. - Englilsh Grammar in Use Fourth Edition (2012) - Cambridge University Press
- Ingegneria Gestionale (Corso di Laurea Magistrale Fuori Sede (DM 270/04))