Elementi di Elettronica (ELE+BIO)
Elements of Electronics Massimo Conti
knowledge of the basic elements of electromagnetism and of the kirchhoff laws
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
The course provides the knowledge and the understanding of the basic concepts of logic networks, and analog and digital electronics. CAPACITY TO APPLY KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
The students will apply the knowledge and will be able to analyze simple analog and digital circuits and design basic digital systems. TRANSVERSAL SKILLS:
The course content and teaching methodologies highlight the connections with other subjects in the field of electronics.
The student will describe in written and oral way the contents of the course, helping to improve communication skills.
- Number systems and code.
- Boolean algebra
- Combinatorial Networks
- Sequential Networks
- Semiconductor devices: Diode, MOSC, MOSFET, BJT
- Basic digital circuits
- Analysis of electronic circuits with diodes and transistors.
Development of the examination
LEARNING EVALUATION METHODS
The exam consists of a written test and an oral test on the course topics. The oral examination must be taken in the same appeal of the written test.
LEARNING EVALUATION CRITERIA
The student must demonstrate, through a written and oral exam, that he has understood the basic concepts of logic circuits and analog and digital electronics, that he is able to analyze simple analog and digital electronic circuits.
The student must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the contents of the course, properly exposed with the use of proper technical terminology.
LEARNING MEASUREMENT CRITERIA
To the written test is given a score between zero and 30. The written test consists of more than one exercises, to each exercise is assigned a score depending on the complexity of the exercise.
FINAL MARK ALLOCATION CRITERIA
The mark of the written examination is taken as an indication to the final mark. It is recommended to repeat the written examination, if the student with a personal self-evaluation, believes he can aspire to a final mark much higher than that achieved in the written examination.
By evaluating the oral exam the teacher defines the final score.
In case of failure of the oral exam, the student must normally repeat the written test.
- documents available on moodle and on the professor website
- C.Turchetti, M.Conti, Elementi di Elettronica, Pitagora
- Simone Orcioni, Elettronica Analogica. Dispense del corso. seconda edizione, Pitagora Editrice, 2011
- Jaeger, Blalock, Microelettronica: 1 elettronica analogica, Mc Graw-Hill (seconda edizione)
- Jaeger, Blalock, Microelettronica: 3 elettronica digitale, Mc Graw-Hill (seconda edizione)
- Ingegneria Biomedica (Corso di Laurea Triennale (DM 270/04))
- Ingegneria Elettronica (Corso di Laurea Triennale (DM 270/04))